Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I haven't posted videos in forever. Poop.
Anyways. This is something about photos. Tralalala.
I'm really awful at photography. But I like looking at pictures. They amuse me!
Photos from Disney World are my favorite. Disney World's my favorite.
I'm totally not excited for more projects in journalism. Because I'm bad at them. Like, for reals.
I want to bake a cake.
I have to write a 3-page essay tonight. I haven't even started. But it won't be hard at all because Mr. Smith told me my writing is too good and I have to make it so stupid people can read it, too (I'm not kidding. I received an A- because my last paper wasn't dumb enough). So I shall just put nothing into the essay!
It's about Anne Sexton. She's the most legit. Ever.
Honestly.
I'm not lying.
Srsly, guise.
Guise.
Srsly.
I'm really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment