Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Svengoolie. . .Creature Features!

I think the best feature in the yearbook was the John Decker feature. It had the most powerful effect on me of all the stories. That's human interest. That's the point of a feature. The story about the girls team and the bus breaking down was awful, I'm sorry. It simply wasn't interesting. Perhaps it's something with value and appeal to the team and their friends, something a freshman wouldn't understand. But still, of the features, Welcome To Prison was by far my least favorite.
Do they still run creature features late at night? Not that I'll watch them. Old horror movies are horrible. By that I mean, they're not scary at all. New horror movies are horrible. The only horror movies that get even the slightest rise out of me are the Horrorfest movies.
The last "horror" movie I saw was The Human Centipede. You may be familiar with it, you may not. If you aren't, get to know it. I promise you, it is perhaps the funniest movie I have ever seen. Granted, you have to watch it with a group of friends to make it funny. Otherwise it's just a disaster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0piFZXT8Zxo

No comments:

Post a Comment