My fall break was quite perfect.
Thursday: I slept until about 1 in the afternoon. When I woke up, my friend Liam was asking if I wanted to hang out with him and some of our other friends. Sure. We went to Family Video to rent a movie, but there was nothing good. So then we went to Subway on Route 30. It was freezing outside. Already, the story of this day is boring me. But I digress. We ate Subway. Then we went to Starbuck's because I needed wifi so I could check my facebook messages to see if Ally had sent me anything. I'm creepy obessesed like that. After that, I walked home. Thursday was boring. Oh! But I talked to that one girl who's my friend on the phone for about 5 hours while I watched a movie about a zombie dog holding a woman with a mustache and her ghoulish son hostage in a sedan on a farm.That made me happy.
Friday: I don't remember what time I woke up. But I remember Ally's gift came in the mail along with some stuff that I bought myself. I love getting stuff in the mail. Later that day I hung out with my friends again. We went to Family Video, again. Then we rented the Exorcism of Emily Rose. I love that movie! That was pretty much all of Friday night. And I talked to that girl, again. Which, was really the best part of my day.
Saturday: Lots. I got up, and got out. I had to buy a single white v-neck and a ton of glow in the dark stars. I got the v-neck. But I didn't get the stars. I searched everywhere, but I couldn't find them. I was so upset. They were supposed to be a surprise for Ally's birthday. Oh well, we promised each other we have to get them eventually. Soon. At 5 pm I went to the practice house to load up all of the band equipment. We played a show that night at a party in Dyer. I never realized how much gear we have. We got to the party house at 6. We started setting up immediately and we finished at about 6:30. We played at 7. My costume, as it was a costume party, was basically everything I'd usually wear (grey Converse hi-tops, skinny pinstriped pants), with a fake-bloody white v-neck. So creative. The show went well. Except for the part where Austin's patchcord broke (the cord that hooks the guitar up to the amp) and I had to give him mine because, while Austin can only play guitar, I can play guitar and keyboard. Which, I was doing both already anyways.
Then I just played keyboard on our last three songs. Everything sounded good and I think it went great. After we finished playing, we went to partying. I had an amazing time that night.
Sunday: Austin and David stayed the night. Halloween. Ally's birthday! I bought her a Pierce the Veil shirt and a pair of Pierce the Veil shorts. She loved them, for the win. We spent most of the day trick-or-treating. The rest we spent in the basement. Semi colon followed by a capital "d".
I love my fall break!
Your break sounded eventful! After you guys left Ally's, she showed her mom/me/Thomas what you got her. I seriously don't think she could have been happier. She ranted for a good five minutes on how much she wanted the shorts and how awesome it was that you got them for her. And I quote:
ReplyDelete"See! Look! They say doll face! I love that song...I love these shorts!!"
And then we ate cheese-itz and ice cream.
STARS!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.google.com/search?q=glow+in+the+dark+stars&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7SUNA&prmd=s&source=univ&tbs=shop:1&tbo=u&ei=sLHUTN6BNsL88AbO8MizCg&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=3&ved=0CFMQrQQwAg